6/08/2013

MJ Beer

No, not Michael Jackson beer--Mike and Jay beer! I made my transition from homebrewer to commercial brewer last week. The transition mostly happened with me spilling things on the floor then cleaning them up. Hmm...pretty much what I did as a homebrewer. Shocking. I brewed with Mike Ptacek, my longest running roommate and brother-in-brew, at his brewpub the Green Room! We brewed an awesome belgian pale ale, which we made even more awesome by adding raspberry liqueur and Grand Mariner to the firkins. Mike wrote a much better and more technical explanation about the beer over on his blog, 1 Barrel Brews. Well, I guess as technical as the nano-brewing industry gets, anyways. The beer should be on tap at Green Room next weekend.

Mash paddlin'. 
Frankenbrewery.
More cleaning? Yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment