9/06/2012

Welcome to Miami

I am stuck in Miami until Friday while Jay awaits my arrival in Barcelona.  Just a slight snaffoo in the travel plans.  Looks like we won't be reunited until Saturday and starting our Camino walk until Monday.  Thanks to all my dear family for the support in getting the new travel arrangements and delays communicated to Jay in Spain and for preventing several possible melt downs in the Miami airport.  I've showered, got a couple of hours of sleep, and Friday will be here before you know it.  Vamanos! 

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, you're the best traveller ever! Sneaking through to a flight the next day when 200+ people on the same flight were trying to do the same thing. And getting free hotels and everything out of the deal from American! But hurry up and get here, I don't speak spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it--why isn't Lauren with you? SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reunited and all is well? Travel...things go wrong but yes, Lauren handled it sooooo well!

    ReplyDelete